Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family

Family is such an important part of our lives, I thought I would post some pictures of my favorites pictures.

My dad and mom on the back porch...

Grandma Sheldon and John at church




Great Grandpa Don and Great Grandma Alice and Belle Cooper last weekend



Benjamin and John in B's fort under our table when the kids came over for a super fun sleepover! (John was just saying goodnight...)



Doug and Benjamin on our couch. "Baby John" is a favorite of B's. Everyone else is dubbed "him" (including girls), but "Baby John" gets his own name. They're going to be quite the pair.



Doug and Lori coaxing smiles. I love it when they stop by after work for a grandkid fix (and so does John!)






And on our trip down to Oregon a couple of months ago...

Grandma Griffiths met John for the first time



My cousin Wanda and her two of her beautiful daughters




Aunt Doris absolutely doted on John...and he soaked it up like a sponge!





It was fun to see Uncle Walt and Aunt Kim during our leisurely afternoon visit.



While John and I were staying at Clarks, we had Jennifer, Kristen, and Scott (cousins) over for a meet and greet of the newest second cousins. I got pictures of Scott and Kristen holding Miss Coraline, and Jennifer holding Sir John.



The sleep deprived moms tried to disuade them from procreating in a hurry (sorry, Walt and Kim!).


It was so fun to spend time with the Clarks.




Okay, all for now. I'll keep up with the pictures instead of saving them up into one MONSTER post.


[If you are feeling photographically underrepresented, lemme know so I can schedule a photo session with HRH.]

No comments: