Monday, June 30, 2008

Interview with Naked Royalty

I can't believe this was taken a month ago! I hope you have a couple of minutes to witness near-toxic levels of cuteness.






On Saturday, Dad watched John for a couple of hours while Mom and I went to see Prince Caspian (which I enjoyed quite a bit, even if I wasn't seeing it with my handsome husband). Dad put John down to enjoy his favorite toy and when he came to investigate why he'd stopped cooing, he found that our little guy isn't as immobile as we thought...he'd flipped himself over from being on his back with feet toward the wall and had started moving over to my mom's shoes. Holy cow...it's started!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! He's grown sooo much...I can hardly wait to see him in a couple of days, though I think I will have to beware of being blinded by his overwhelming cuteness!! I don't think there will be such a disparity in the size of the cousins this time, though. Cora is abnout 12# by now. Once girlfriend decided to eat and grow, boy-howdy is she growin'!

Love you, ams.